Resources for Clinics
National PKU News and HowMuchPhe.org provide several resources to help support your clinic's efforts to keep patients on diet and motivated to keep themselves healthy. These include:
HowMuchPhe.org helps your patients stay on track
HowMuchPhe.org helps you work with your patients to promote diet compliance, accurate tracking, and easy record-keeping.
Order cards View sample
Benefits for Your Clinic
- Easy to read electronic (or printable) diet records
- Saves staff time calculating patient intake
- Provides transparency on what foods patients are eating
- Compatible with phe/pro/exchange management
- Blood levels in µmol/L or mg/dL
- Simplified diet support coming soon
Help patients in need access this valuable resource
- Your clinic, hospital, foundation or support organization can purchase pre-paid debit cards good for a 1-year subscription to HowMuchPhe.org
- Keep cards in stock or request them when you need them; We'll send them directly to you in accordance with HIPAA
- Patients sign up using their own email address & contact information
Two New Pocket Guides, customized with data from HowMuchPhe.org
How Much Phe: The Baby Book, a companion to HowMuchPhe.org specially designed for those 2 years old and under, includes phe/pro/exchange and calorie data for more than 500 baby foods, and data for 250 additional foods that were most often consumed by HowMuchPhe.org users under age 2. It also includes a general introduction to PKU and tips for introducing table foods to infants and promoting a healthy and diverse diet. National PKU News is providing this book free of charge to all newborns with PKU.
How Much Phe: The Essentials is a pocket guide to phe values for foods common on the PKU diet. It contains data on fruits and vegetables, fast food, and the most commonly-viewed foods on HowMuchPhe.org. It's designed for use by older kids, teens, and adults.Order books Order copies for your clinic
You or your patients can request a HowMuchPhe.org demo account. This account requires approval and allows users access to most features on the site, but limited food data. This is a good way to try out the service, test tracking features, and get a feel for what is possible.
The screenshot on this page shows search results for "apple," with selected records "locked" because they are not part of the demo account.Request a Demo Account