Pocket Guides and Gift Cards from HowMuchPhe.org
National PKU News is pleased to offer two quick guides based on the most popular foods on HowMuchPhe.org. The books are 3.5x5 inches, contain approximately 700 foods, and fit perfectly in a pocket.
- The Baby Book contains our current list of baby foods, as well as foods most frequently tracked by HowMuchPhe.org users two years and younger.
- The Essentials contains basic fruits and vegetables, popular fast foods, and those items most often used on HowMuchPhe.org
These books are $8 each or 4 for $30.
Proceeds support our program to provide a free copy of The Baby Book to every new PKU family at birth through their clinic.
Suggestions for using these books:
- Send one (or more) to school with the kids
- Give one to grandparents or other caregivers
- Keep one in your car for when you're not online or your phone is dead
- Keep one in your drawer at work for quick look-ups
- Keep one with your emergency kit that includes extra formula & medical food
The gift of a free year of HowMuchPhe.org is a wonderful incentive for those struggling with or returning to diet. Gift cards are delivered to your email (as an attached PDF) for you to print or share via email. The cost for one year is $49, which covers additional handling fees for the gift subscription.